As an Automated Test Programmer, you will be part of a team of several people working on projects for international medical clients. The challenges/responsibilities that await you can be found below 🙂
- maintaining existing automated tests,
- writing new automated tests,
- testing software using automated tests,
- interpreting the results of automated tests
- analyzing the functional requirements of the system
- error reporting
- knowledge of C#,
- knowledge of SQL,
- higher technical education (major: computer science or related),
- knowledge of English sufficient enough to read and understand technical documentation
- minimum one-year experience of working in a similiar position
We can offer you:
- salary that depends on your professional experience and skills
- access to the latest software technologies
- for the first two years - pay rise every six months depending on your performance
- every six months – performance bonus
- multisport card or medical card funding
- flexible working hours
- possibility to work remotely
- free English courses
- friendly atmosphere 🙂
Please include the following clause in your CV:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of recruitment process"
If you want us to consider your application also in the future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause in your CV:
"I hereby also give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of future recruitment processes"
INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR PERSONS PARTICIPATING IN RECRUITMENT PROCESSES.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Rzeszów at ul. Leszka Czarnego 6A, 35-615 Rzeszów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Rzeszów, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000065507, REGON number 001417972, NIP 521-00-91-158, the share capital is 640,794.00 PLN, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator"
Data Protection Officer (IODO)
We have appointed a Personal Data Protection Inspector who can be contacted at: email@example.com
Purpose and legal basis for data processing
Your personal data, to the extent indicated in the provisions of labor law1, will be processed in order to carry out the current recruitment procedure2, while other data, including contact details, will be processed based on consent3, which may be withdrawn at any time.
Your personal data will be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. also in future recruitment processes, provided you grant your consent4, which may be withdrawn at any time.
If the documents contain the data referred to in art. 9 item 1 GDPR, your consent for this data processing5 will be necessary, but can be withdrawn at any time.
1 1Article 22 of the Act of 26 June 1974 of Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 917, as amended) and §1 of the Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of May 28, 1996 on the scope of keeping records by employers in matters related to the employment and the manner of keeping employee personal files (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 894, as amended);
2 2Article 6 para. 1, (b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04/05/2016, p. 1, as amended) (hereinafter: GDPR);
3 Article 6 para. 1 point a GDPR;
4 Article 6 para. 1 point a GDPR;
5 Article 9 para. 2 point a GDPR.
Recipients of personal data
Your data may be transferred to:
- state authorities or other entities authorized pursuant to legal provisions,
- persons authorized by the administrator,
- entities supporting recruitment processes,
- entities processing personal data at the request of the administrator to perform the obligations incumbent on the administrator, including subcontractors, suppliers of external systems supporting the administrator's activities.
Transferring data outside the EEA
Your data may be transferred to a partner in the USA and/or Europe in connection with the implementation of business processes.
Data storage period
Your data collected in the current recruitment process will be stored until the recruitment process is completed.
Regarding your consent for the use of personal data for future recruitment purposes, your data will be used for the next 12 months starting from the end of the recruitment process.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
- the right to correct your personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO (to the address of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warsaw)
Information on the requirement to provide data:
Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from art. 221 of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data is voluntary.
Please be advised that we do not make decisions in an automated manner and your data is not profiled.