Your duties and responsibilities
- providing appropriate support during development, testing and implementation as well as quick support for systems launched for production
- databases administration and maintenance
- demonstrating knowledge of operating systems and administrative tools
- knowledge of Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL or MS SQL
- knowledge of administration systems UNIX/Linux or Windows
- good knowledge of SQL
- knowledge of Perl, Python, Bash or similar
- higher education (computer science or related)
We can offer you
- salary depends on professional experience and IT skills
- periodic performance bonuses
- possibility of remote work
or send a request to: email@example.com
You have questions?
Contact the recruitment supervisor
Recruitment and training specialist
Employee benefitsWhat else have we prepared for you?
Application formSend your CV through our form
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org with the note:
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of recruitment process”
If you want us to consider your application also in the future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause in your CV:
“I hereby also give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of future recruitment processes”.
What does the recruitment process look like in our company?
Brief description of the process