As a Hardware Service Engineer in our company, you will be a part of a team responsible for the installation, configuration and support of server infrastructure, as well as operating systems, mass storage systems and network devices. The clients for whom we create software are hospitals, laboratories and other medical facilities located around the world.
- good knowledge of IBM AIX, Linux RedHat, Linux Oracle, Windows Server,
- good knowledge of issues related to hardware infrastructure, operating systems, Storage Systems (SAN / NAS) and networks
- good knowledge of Cloud Technology (Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- higher education
- knowledge of the English language sufficient enough to allow free use of technical documentation and verbal communication
We can offer you
- salary depends on professional experience and IT skills
- periodic performance bonuses
- possibility of remote work
Dołącz do nas
or send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have questions?
Contact the recruitment supervisor
Recruitment and training specialist
Employee benefitsWhat else have we prepared for you?
Application formSend your CV through our form
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV: email@example.com with the note:
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of recruitment process”
If you want us to consider your application also in the future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause in your CV:
“I hereby also give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of future recruitment processes”.
What does the recruitment process look like in our company?
Brief description of the process