Here are other challenges that are waiting for you
- designing integration solutions and implementing functional requirements
- detecting and removing bugs from the source code and its improvement
- analyzing functional requirements of the system
- preparing technical documentation
- basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- higher technical education (Computer Science or related)
- knowledge of English good enough for reading and understanding technical documentation
An additional advantage will be:
- ability to use XML, JSON, including XSD, XSLT and XPATH,
- experience in systems integration using ESB,
- knowledge of programming tools like Altova, Oxygen or similar,
- knowledge of WebServices, SQL, REST.
We can offer you
- salary depends on professional experience and IT skills
- periodic performance bonuses
- possibility of remote work
or send a request to: email@example.com
You have questions?
Contact the recruitment supervisor
Recruitment and training specialist
Employee benefitsWhat else have we prepared for you?
Application formSend your CV through our form
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org with the note:
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of recruitment process”
If you want us to consider your application also in the future recruitment processes, please include an additional clause in your CV:
“I hereby also give consent for my personal data to be processed by SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a for the purpose of future recruitment processes”.
What does the recruitment process look like in our company?
Brief description of the process