We are looking for candidates for the following positions:
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation”) (UE Journal of Laws, L.2016.119.1) we hereby inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is: SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. [Ltd.] residing in Rzeszow, at Leszka Czarnego 6a
- You may contact a person responsible for the tasks of the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon your consent, your personal data will be processed in order to:
- realize recruitment process – on the basis of Article 6, (1)(a) Regulations
- realize future recruitment processes - on the basis of Article 6, (1)(a) Regulations
- Your personal data will be processed by us:
- for the purpose listed in point 3 (a) – for a period of 3 months from the date of submission
- for the purpose listed in point 3 (b) – for a period of 12 months from the date of submission
- The recipients of your personal data will be: Recruitment Department and HR employees, Management employees as well as authorised Administration employees
- You have the right to access your data, correct and delete it, limit processing, right to transfer the data, the right to object to the processing as well as the right to withdraw the consent to data processing. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body (Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).
- Giving consent to the processing of your personal data in recruitment process is necessary for accepting and considering your application. Giving consent to the processing of data for the purpose of future recruitment is not obligatory
- You have the right to withdraw any of the aforementioned consents at any time by sending information at email@example.com with the subject "Withdrawal of consent".