We are looking for candidates for the following positions:
Pursuant to the general data protection regulation of 27 april 2016 (hereinafter referred to as „regulation”) (ue journal of laws, l.2016.119.1) we hereby inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is a company under the name SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. z Leszka Czarnego 6a street, 35-615 Rzeszów.
- You can contact the person responsible for the tasks of the data protection officer in SoftSystem Sp. z o.o. at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data, provided you grant your approval, is stored for the purposes of:
- carrying out recruitment process – on the basis of Article 6, (1)(a) and (b) of the Regulation
- carrying out future recruitment processes - on the basis of Article 6, (1)(a) of the Regulation
- Your personal data will be processed by us:
- for the purpose indicated in point 3 (a) – for the period of 3 months from the date of submission
- for the purpose indicated in point 3 (b) – for the period of 12 months from the date of submission
- The recipients of your personal data will be: Recruitment and HR Department employees, as well as Management, and authorized Administration employees.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to receive a copy, to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing of such data, the right to transfer data, the right to object as well as the right to withdraw your consent for processing of the data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Providing your personal data by you within the scope resulting from Article 221 of the Labor Code (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 917) is necessary for the acceptance and consideration of your application. Providing other personal data is voluntary. Data processing requires consent.
- You can cancel any of the above-mentioned consents at any time by sending information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com entitled "Consent withdrawal".